My name is Ozden Sezen. I enjoy working in the aerospace industry since 2006, specialized in commercial and government program management, cost analysis, quoting, and sales-boosting strategies. Strong background in aerospace quality standard AS9100 and quality requirements management. Successfully managed many programs as a program manager with major customers including Boeing Commercial , Boeing Tanker 767KC-46, Boeing Space Capsule CTS-100, Messier Dowty 787, Lockheed Martin F35, Northrop Grumman and Goodrich (UTAS) F18 E/F, Boeing S. Louis, DLA Aviation & Marine, NAVY F18 C/D. Experienced in CNC operating system controller programming (GE Fanuc, OMNI, Siemens), Six Sigma, Gage RR, and PMFA projects.
Oztech Industrial Inc.
Distributor of commercial and defense aerospace products, electronic components, hardware. OzTech Industrial provides a variety of Military Parts and Components to various Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard installations.
Founder November 2014 – Present
Magellan Aerospace New York Inc.
Leading global aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, military and space markets worldwide.
Aerospace Program Manager ● July 2012 –March 2016
- Worked with senior management team on project planning around bid review, timeline, budgeting, Cost estimating and Profit analysis.
- Assisted Business Development in new parts from the bid review, forecasting to contract award.
- Served as the primary customer contact during all phases of the projects from customer demand signals to delivery. Oversaw production on a daily basis regarding key metrics in shortages on delivery, cost and quality.
- Managed day-to-day project activities, such as risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings and preparing/delivering status reports; Proactively identified and solved program issues through negotiation and/or escalation processes.
- Communicated and coordinated tasks between the client and a variety of functions within the company to meet contract deliverables, provide services, and keep the customer relationship positive and on track
- Maintained a high overall customer satisfaction by constantly achieving customers’ requirements in the areas of quality and delivery.
Aerospace Quality Assurance Engineer ● April 2008 – July 2012
- Developed manufacturing plans and procedures in compliance of AS9100 & ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Requirements.
- Performed trainings and incorporated new methods into manufacturing plans per customer material and processing specifications and Customer’s supplier quality requirements such as Boeing (BAC, PS, D), Lockheed Martin (LMA), Messier Dowty (PCS, PRIDE), Goodrich (Document 300), Northrop Grumman (SQAR), FAA regulations, DFARs, and FAA PMA.
- Managed manufacturing plan upon engineering change notice and customers’ quality specifications.
- Supported Management Rate Review meeting reports regarding scrap, rework, MRB, corrective action, quality objectives, supplier performance, first piece inspection yield, customer on time delivery and quality ratings.
- Conducted trainings on requirements per ANSI Y14.5 M Dimensioning and Tolerancing to inspectors.
- Performed Six Sigma, Process Capability-control charts, Gage RR, PMFA projects.
- Performed periodic audits at vendor facilities.
- Assisted to customer’s auditors on audit visits.
Albro Gear & Instrument Inc., NY
Manufacture of precision mechanical parts and gears that has been in operation since 1979 in aerospace industry.
Quality Engineer ● March 2006 – April 2008
Implemented and maintained AS9100 functions such as quality plans, procedures, work instructions, root cause analysis, corrective actions, preventive actions, control of nonconforming products and internal audit processes.
- Performed calibration/correction measurement equipment.
- Created web based database platform for compliance to ISO 9100/AS9100 QMS standards.
- Performed first article and final inspections for CNC Turning / Milling and Hobbing machined parts.
- Worked well with tooling, gauges, measurement devices and calibration (Turning and Cut-off Inserts, Boring Bars, End Mills and drills, indicators, indicating/digital micrometers, calipers, multimeter, plug gages, internal/external thread gages, pin gages, optical comparator, Sunnen gage, CMM etc.).
- Experienced in CNC operating system controller programming (GE Fanuc, OMNI, Siemens)
- 2014-2015 Master Certificate in Commercial and Government Contract Management
Villanova University, (Online)
- 2008 – 2010 Master of Business Administration Degree in General Management and Leadership
Dowling College, Oakdale, NY (GPA: 3.92)
- 1998-2003 Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey (GPA: 3.30)
PROFESSIONAL MEMEBERSHIP AND CERTIFICATES
- 2008 – 2009 Member of ASQ, American Society for Quality
- March 2004 Auditing Quality Management Systems Certification (TS EN 30011-1, 2, 3)
ETUSERT (KALTURK), Ankara, Turkey
- March 2004 ISO 9001:2000 INTERNAL AUDIT Certification
ETUSERT (KALTURK), Ankara, Turkey
- June 2002 ISO 9001:2000 STANDARD TRAINING Certification
BESIM, Ankara, Turkey